Our Pop-Up Weddings are a full day event where up to three couples get married – separately and privately – all on the same day, and utilising the same venue and suppliers.
We look after just about everything you need for a ceremony and a small celebration immediately after, before moving seamlessly into your photo shoot!
- 90 minute package at venue
- A ‘Tie the Knot’ co-ordinator – who will look after you and your guests while on-site
- Furniture/equipment hire
- Ceremony and mingling area, and seating for guests
- Simple bridal bouquet & groom’s buttonhole
- Celebrant for your ceremony and to administer the legal requirements
- Confetti Cones
- Cake, served during the refreshments
- PA system and wireless mic available for ceremony (bridal couple to arrange music with celebrant)
- 1 x glass of prosecco bubbles per guest aged 18yrs and over (licensed venues only)
- Non-alcoholic drinks station
- Your choice of canapes/grazing board from our menu of options
- Photographer for ceremony, couples shoot, group/family photos with a minimum of 120 photos
- All of your wedding photos in an online album to print or share with your friends and family
- Off street parking
- Your guests!
- Your rings (if exchanging)
- Your valid NZ Marriage License and Particulars of Marriage.
Packages start from $3250 for 30 guests.
Packages allow for 30 guests including the bridal couple. There are no price reductions if less than 30 people attend on the day.
Any additional guests over the 30 are subject to an additional charge of $35 extra per person, to a maximum of 60 guests.
A $1250 non-refundable deposit is required to book and the balance due 90 days prior to the event.
Photo credit: Ryan Polei Photography